HoneyB Lives! Also it’s my debut post!

Greetings fellow followers of HoneyB and her amazing cooking blog. I am making my debut post today on behalf of my wonderful mom (I am the older son) to tell you all of the good news! HoneyB survived her surgery and is recovering quite well! Not that we were lead to believe the case could end up otherwise.

I was speaking with her on the phone not even an hour ago and she was telling me that she was headed home from the hospital and was already feeling better than she was when she went in. Which is great news to hear considering her state before it happened. She has asked me to post this update for all of you readers and so here I am. Sadly I have very few cooking skills myself so I will have to keep the post short today.

Also due to her surgery blogging may slow down for a bit possibly, or even speed up since she is going to be home for so long from work. Depending on doctor’s orders and how well she is feeling I am sure will have a lot to do with it.

Anywho that is all news I have for today! Lets hope the recovery goes smoothly, and lets hope that I don’t have to fill in to help with the cooking posts. Box made foods are definitely not as appetizing as the stuff you see here daily. šŸ˜‰

~Justin

Comments

1. Anonymous says

Awwww, thanks for the update. Healing vibes for your Mom. Looking forward to resumption of her blogging.

Thanks for giving us an update! So, good to hear that the surgery went well and that she’s already feeling better. Please send her good wishes and a big hug from her food blogging friend,Patsy!

3. Susie says

Justin,
    Thanks for the update with good news about your Mom.
    She is a sweet lady and a great baker/cooker.
    Hope her recover is quick.
    Susie in DeKalb Junction

Thank you so very much Justin, for letting us know that your Mom’s surgery went well. I’m so very happy that things went well, and I hope she has a quick recovery.

We’re so glad to hear that all went well with the surgery. I did see a 10 year old lad on ELLEN that had invented a stand where people could use their laptops while lying down…perhaps it would be useful for the next few weeks.

Thanks for updating us on your mom.
    Meeting her just last week, I could see that she was in a lot of discomfort. This is great news that you have delivered…and I can tell you have the great humor that seems to be in your family!
    Wonderful job, Justin! Say hi to your mom…AND LEARN TO COOK! :-)

OMG home already!! Thanks Justin for keeping us updated, your a good son. Tell your mom if she’s doing this well now she’ll be up running around in no time!

Justin-
    Thank you for keeping us updated on your Mom’s surgery and recovery! You are truly blessed with an amazing mother. We’ll continue to pray for a speedy, full recovery.

Thanks for the update, Justin! So glad HoneyB is recovering well!! Here’s to a speedy recovery and lots of yummy baked goods to come!

Great news to hear that all went well! Please tell your mom that we wish her a speedy and comfortable recovery. We’ll be here waiting until she’s feeling up to blogging again!

Justin, you did a good job with your debut post.

I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing well and already feels the benefits.

Blessings.

Thanks for the update Justin. I wish Shelby a very speedy recovery but she should take this time off work to relax and get well. I’m sure we’ll be seeing her back here soon.

Aww, I’ve been out of the loop for a while, so glad I stopped in! HoneyB, hope you’re recovering well and are back to your old self in no time! Thinking of you! :)

That was such a great post! So glad the surgery went well – so sorry about the Dutch Babies. Maybe recovering from surgery, you could be excused from this month's T&C!
    Absolutely slurped up the peanut sesame noodles – they were awesome! Thanks!

Justin you are such a great son…I’m so lucky to have you! As for filling in posts, Kristina is a pretty good cook. She just has to remember to take pictures! Those brownies you brought over the other night would be a perfect post for her!! hehe.

Maybe in a few days I will be back. The drugs are sapping my memory a bit and I am finding I’m not able to do a whole lot yet.