Whats for Breakfast in your house?

My mornings (on weekdays) are usually so busy I don’t have time to eat at home. I may be up early, but that is the time I blog, read other blogs, watch the Y&R (which I keep threatening to stop watching – but I’ve watched it since it first came on tv….). I also am known to bake, do laundry, put together Grumpy’s lunchbox – and even my own ;o). What time do I wake up you wonder? ha ha. I’m a real early bird. Sometimes I am awake at 3:30….but the norm is between 4 and 4:30 AM.

Even getting up that early I’m not usually ready for food until about 8 or 8:30 which is when I am already at work. Usually I pack up some fruit and yogurt and sometimes I add some granola if I have it on hand. So, when MyBlogSpark asked me if I was interested in trying out and reviewing the new Nature Valley Nut Clusters, of course I said YES!

These came in the mail yesterday and of course I had to open every bag (they sent me 4 different flavors) and try them all. Of course Grumpy got into it. Of course I got after him because he was eating it all up on me and I wanted to make sure I got to try all the flavors again. I even promptly reminded him that he hated crunchy food. lol. Well, obviously this crunchy food he does not hate. He was really enjoying the mixed nut version.

These little clusters are awesome. Perfect to go with my yogurt in the morning. My only problem……it is hard to leave them alone. I could probably eat the whole bag (or 4). Thanks to MyBlogSpark for giving me the opportunity to try them!

Comments

You are up earlier than me by a couple of hours! I will have to check out those clusters as I like adding granola to my yogurt and these would be perfect!

These sound yummy, they would the perfect addition to the yogurt I have every morning. Are these in the stores yet? I will have to be on the lookout for them.

3. Anonymous says

It is i the infamous GRUMPY leaving my first comment on shelbys blog. All four of the nut clusters are a must try. I would eat them all but shelby said "there mine so back off" not quite like that but close. So take it from grumpy there awesome.

Hilarious that Grumpy finally commented. My hubby has never done that even though I know he reads it at work.

I can not believe how early you wake up!!!

My four packs got gone in one day! But I have three teenagers who've been cooped up at home eating everything in sight. So their judgment may be impaired. lol!

Honestly, though, these really were awesome but not as awesome that your grumpy finally commented on your blog! ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh, Grumpy! A gal's gotta defend her cereal! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hehehehehe. No really, though. The Angry Chef and I have similar exchanges over fishy crackers. Sigh. Thanks for the recommendation!

+Jessie