The great toothbrush debate

This morning I woke up early at 4, I trodded downstairs and let the cat out the door. I went to the kitchen and set the coffee to perk then headed to the bathroom to get ready for work! I turned on the light and what did I see but this note from Grumpy, written to ME! (Ok, I know the notes don’t rhyme, but humor me, ok?!)

I giggled and chuckled and thought “you are wrong” and proceeded to write him a note of my own!
I went on with my day expecting later to hear “Buzzy, your goofy, but you listen here! That toothbrush is BLUE I told you before so buy us new toothbrushes cause I don’t wanna use yours!”

Not a word was said the whole day long so later that evening I said “Grumpy, hun? Didn’t you see, that I responded to the note you left this morning for me?” Once again I was told that the toothbrush was BLUE and I told Grumpy I took photos to show all of YOU! His chuckle turned into a full blown out laugh as he said go ahead cause I’m right, you know that!

So I’m here this morning to present unto you – our two toothbrushes and give you a clue. The one on the Left is PURPLE you see. And the one that is Grumpys is Bright GREEN. Now, I’m suggesting you stick up for me cause I can’t be wrong on this one you see! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

I was hoping for a toothbrush so dark blue that you can't tell exactly what color it is…. but I'm cracking up here cause there is NO WAY that toothbrush is anything but BLUE. Sorry LOL

2. Anonymous says

I LOVE your blog, and this is my first time posting.

I don't think it matters whether the toothbrush on the left is blue or purple, because it looks as though it needs to be replaced!:-)

The bristles are frayed (perhaps because both you and Grumpy are using it?). Anyway, life is too short, so I would buy myself a new hot pink toothbrush that can never, ever, ever be confused with purple again!:-) Thanks for making me laugh this morning!

Kim in MD

I'd say blue and green, when clearly you should be using pink and blue. He'd never want to use pink. Or do as we do and I have a battery operated one and he prefers a regular one. Not just any regular one of course, a Reach with a medium head and medium bristles but not in pink of course!

We are out of mouthwash!
    Oh my that so cracks me up!!! Seriously funny stuff.
    Maybe its my computer..but it looks blueish to me. Maybe you should get yourself a pink one. Then there would be no confusion!lol

Just laughing at this one. Now we have two separate drawers. No more discussions about toothbrushes.

Also the only thing I buy pink in the house is a toothbrushes for myself. With a house full of boys nobody touches mine…

They can all fight for the other ones :)

Perhaps it's the lighting from the pic, or the contrast on my computer, or the need for my glasses…but it looks blue to me. I should know for our school colors are purple and teal….been wearing it for 12 years. Sowwy. Perhaps instead of relying just on the color of the same toothbrush….get two different styles of brush to help out….better yet…make him brush at another location from using YOUR toothbrush! LOL
    Happy HOlidays HoneyB

Hmmmm, there's no possible way you could be wrong and we must stick together. Sooooo even though it looks blue I'll take your word and proclaim it purple. :)
    ~ingrid

Color blindness runs on both sides of our family. Our Dr. was surprised to see that our daughter was color blind (something about both fathers and grandfathers passing it down) I guess it's rare for a woman to be color blind. Maybe you can blame it on that!!! So funny.

It looks like periwinkle in the photo, but with all out different computer screens it could be cerulean leaning towards purple.I say get a hot pink one, Grumpy would never use a pink toothbrush.

Four years later, I hope you have a new toothbrush. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We are lucky enough to have two separate sinks, drawers and we don't even like the same kind of toothpaste.