Blue Cheese-Stuffed Chicken with Buffalo Sauce ala Cooking Light!

Ok, this is just a generic version of the updated blog.  Last evening when I was playing around with it I changed it by accident!  So, you are seeing a somewhat updated new look – however this is not the final look.

I am short on time this morning but I really wanted to share this Cooking Light meal we had last evening with you!  Blue Cheese-Stuffed Chicken with Buffalo Sauce from the March 2010 issue!  Oh my, this was yummy!  I will definitely be making it again!  I followed the recipe until it came to the sauce….and all I did there was add more Franks Red Hot as all it called for was 1 teaspoon….and Grumpy and I both need more heat than that with our Buffalo Chicken :)

If you want to try this check the recipe out by clicking HERE.  You won’t regret it!

Comments

You are a genious~ I love this recipe, my husband is going to go nuts over this one~ we both love all the flavors here, cant wait to try this…off thursday, and now I have my menu~ thank you~~~~

First off… I love the sneak peak at the updated look!

This dish looks fabulous… I'm gonna have to add it to my list of recipes to try! Yum!

I've been waiting for a sneak peak and I love it! Are you going to WordPress?
    I have to try this chicken. I got the CL issue but haven't even opened it. Glad you did cause this looks amazing!

I really dig the new blog look — can't wait to see the finished version. Also, the recipe sounds super tasty, and I love that it's from Cooking Light. Definitely gonna have to try this one out! Thanks! :o)

Love your header! Pretty creative! And I love this chicken dish even more. Everything is right with some blue cheese added! Yum!!!

If you're going to have buffalo chicken, it had better be spicy! This looks delicious. I can taste the red hot hot (almost) as I type…and I like it.

Buffalo is just south of Toronto and we love our Buffalo wings here too. Thanks for a novel way to get more of this flavour with other cuts of chicken.

Hi Shelby! I love the update to your blog, looking forward to the finished product.

I saw this recipe in the new CL magazine and had it bookmarked. Now I know I will make it sooner than later. Looks great!