What is Invisible Banana French Toast? It is a french toast batter made with bananas in the blender and it gives an amazing banana flavor to your kids morning meal! They will love the fun you can have in making this recipe as well as the name!
If you have kids I think you are going to like this one! It has been several years since I have had little ones to cook for. I tend to look over kid pleasing recipes because it is adult tastes (for the most part!) that I am feeding in our home. Now that we have neighbors with kids, I may tend to not overlook them so much. Not to mention that one day I may become a grandmother and it wouldn’t hurt to have a supply of kid friendly recipes around!
- Invisible Banana French Toast
- 1-1/2 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-6 slices bread
- butter or cooking spray for frying
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well - leaving no banana chunks (or lumps!)
- Pour mixture into shallow bowl and drip bread slice into batter. Flip to coat other side. Place on hot greased griddle and fry until golden. Flip and repeat.
- Serve with sliced bananas, maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon!