I had a great time creating the recipes for Buitoni and I hope you will give them a try. If you have difficulty finding the Chicken Marsala Pasta (I have not yet seen it in my store), you can always go with one of their cheese ravioli or tortellini, add some chicken tenders to the sauce and still have a Chicken Marsala type recipe!
- leave a comment here on this post.
- If you would like an extra entry, hop over to my post for Buitoni Butternut Squash Ravioli with Lobster Sage Sauce and leave a comment there also!
- Like Buitoni on Facebook and while you are there share their post on this recipe (will be up 2:30 EST Friday, July 13, 2012)
- Follow Buitoni on Twitter
- Like The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch on Facebook
- Follow The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch on Twitter and tweet the following "Try Chicken Marsala Ravioli with Mushroom Marsala Sauce and enter Buitoni Pasta Giveaway! @GrumpyshoneyB http://tinyurl.com/79owu5m"
- Follow Buitoni on Pinterest
- Follow Grumpy's Honeybunch on Pinterest
Giveaway will end on Friday July 20th, 2012 at 10 PM EST and winners will be announced on Saturday, July 21st, 2012. GIVEAWAY ENDED
Thank you Buitoni for inviting me to try out your pastas. My next ravioli recipe is coming up later this week and that one is a winner also so stay tuned! If you would like to keep up with Buitoni and their recipes, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Buitoni Chicken Marsala Ravioli with Mushroom Marsala Cream Sauce
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 1-1/2 cups Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cups mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 package (2 serving size) Buitoni Chicken Marsala Ravioli
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onions and salt in olive oil until softened, about 7 minutes. Add marsala wine, half and half, Bring to a slow boil, then reduce heat and simmer until broth has reduced and thickened, about 20-25 minutes.While sauce is simmering, cook ravioli according to package directions.Serve sauce over top of pasta and garnish with chopped chives.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2 servings