Looking for something with a little crisp, a little heat, a little cheesiness, and a sharp little bite? Oh, and do you want it to be WW Friendly? Well, here ya go! For just 6 WW Points Plus you can have just that.
When I’m on my own for a meal I like to make something quick, easy, and for the most part, good for me. The night I made this quesadilla I was craving the buffalo chicken flavor. I had some leftover roasted chicken breast and decided to try a quesadilla.
I have not been one who would use fat free cheese without feeling like something was not right, but I found out that the Kraft Fat Free Cheddar, is not only cheesy but stringy, not at all what I expected. I decided to give it a try when I made Hungry Girl’s Denver Omelet in a mug, which by the way is very yummy! I used only a tablespoon of blue cheese because I wanted the flavor, but not the calories. This turned out to be a treat that I definitely enjoyed and will make again when needing something quick and easy!
- 1 Tam-x-ico’s Wrap-itz Whole Wheat Wrap 100% Stoneground
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1-1/2 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fat free ranch dressing
- (ICBN) I can’t believe it’s not butter spray
- Place tortilla on hot griddle sprayed with cooking spray or ICNB spray.In a small mixing bowl, toss chicken breast slices with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Place 1/2 of the cheddar cheese on 1/2 of the tortilla. Layer chicken, blue cheese and remaining cheddar on top of first lay of cheese in order listed. Fold tortilla in half to cover cheese/chicken mixture. Grill until toasted on bottom. Gently flip tortilla to toast other side. Remove from griddle and cut into four triangles. Serve with Fat Free Ranch Dressing if desired.