These worked out pretty well for me and would be a great item to feed guests at a party - kids and adults alike!
This recipe is adapted from Pillsbury's BBQ Chicken Crescents found on allrecipes.com.
I have worked out the Weight Watcher's Points Plus using their Recipe Builder and these are 4 WW Points per crescent. Enjoy!
BBQ Chicken Crescents
Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner that is Delicious!
- 1-8oz can Pillsbury Crescent Dough Roll (reduced fat)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 4 ounces reduced fat colby cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, whisked until foamy
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Unwrap crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangle pieces. Divide chicken mixture evenly over top of dough. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of cheese. Starting at wide end of triangle, roll up loosely as directed on can. Brush with egg and sprinkle on remaining cheese.Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 8 crescents