While I was making these for Grumpy, I was thinking about the times I would contribute to bake sales in the past and all the different cookies and brownies I've made for them.
OXO Blogger Outreach.
Oatmeal Cookies with Golden Raisins and Walnuts
- 1-3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 Sticks (10 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Scoop cookie dough with medium sized cookie scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Store in a sealed airtight container.
Cooking time is for mixing and baking 1 tray of cookies. Add additional 12-14 minutes per tray in the oven.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 36 cookies