March Madness is upon us and in order to help you be ready for your at-home tailgating, I am teaming up with Wilton Armetale to share the recipe for these awesome S’more Brownies!
I received a Gourmet Grillware Casserole / Baker Dish but no compensation from Wilton Armetale Gourmet Grillware in order to develop a recipe and give an honest review of their product. The opinions expressed, photos (except for photos for links to other blogs) and recipe in this post are my own.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 sheets honey graham crackers, broken into bite sized pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in another bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture until blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mixture of marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers. Bake another 20 minutes more.
- Remove pan and cool on rack before cutting.
Yield: 24 brownies
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 35 mins.
Total time: 50 mins.
Tags: Wilton Armetale, Brownies, Tailgating, Marshmallows, Chocolate, Graham Crackers, Grilling
For more chances to win, visit my fellow bloggers below who are also participating in this giveaway!
Terms and Conditions (for complete details, please click on terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter box)
- Giveaway ends March 22st at 11:59 PM EST.
- Open to Residents of the US only.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Winner will be selected by Random and be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.