to help you get ready for March Madness for your at-home tailgating! I am teaming up with Wilton Armetale to share the recipe and a giveaway! (Giveaway has now ended but be sure to grab this delicious recipe!)
Terms and Conditions (for complete details, please click on terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter box)
- Giveaway HAS ENDED.
- Open to Residents of the US only.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Winner will be selected by Random and be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
- Fudgy brownies with a gooey marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker topping!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 sheets honey graham crackers, broken into bite sized pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in another bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture until blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mixture of marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers. Bake another 20 minutes more.
- Remove pan and cool on rack before cutting.
S’MORE BROWNIES – PIN IT!
Disclaimer: I received a Gourmet Grillware Casserole / Baker Dish but no compensation from Wilton Armetale Gourmet Grillware in order to develop a recipe and give an honest review of their product. The opinions expressed, photos (except for photos for links to other blogs) and recipe in this post are my own.