- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 1/4 cup shredded montery jack/colby cheese mixture
- Salsa (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients except for the cheese.
- Heat omelette pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- When pan is hot pour in egg mixture. Cover and cook about 30 seconds. Remove cover and lift edges of egg to let the uncooked egg run down to the hot part of the pan. Do this about 3 or 4 places around the egg. Cover and let cook about 30 seconds more, turning heat down to low.
- Flip omelette over and immediately place cheese on half of the round. Cover and cook on low 30 seconds. Remove cover and flip half of omelette without cheese over the top of the part that is covered with cheese. Cover pan again and let sit another 30-40 seconds to allow cheese to melt.
- Remove from pan and serve with salsa, salt and pepper, if desired.
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 15 mins.
- Calories: 224
- Totalcarbs: 5 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Protein: 20 grams
Tags: Low Carb, Breakfast, Brunch, Eggs, Cheese