Disclaimer: I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Now for some exciting news! Johnsonville has a 6 ingredients or less sweepstakes happening right now! 20 random winners will receive a Simply Calphalon 12-inch covered stainless steel skillet and two free coupons for Johnsonville Italian Sausage! Get all the details here and get to pinning and making simple and delicious meals with Johnsonville!
Cheddar Jalapeno Sliders
adapted from Allrecipes.com Honey Jalapeno Burger
- 1 lb Johnsonville Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (plus some extra slices for topping the burger)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno pepper, with sliced rings for topping if desired
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- Hawaiian Slider Roll
- Mix together sausage, shredded cheese, maple syrup, diced jalapeno and dried bread crumbs. Form into 8 small patties.
- Cook on the grill over medium heat until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on the slider roll with your favorite condiments!
Yield: 8 sliders
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 15 mins.
Tags: sausage, Italian Sausage, Cheddar, Cheese, Maple, Jalapeno, appetizer