Honey Dijon Spinach Salad is the start to a Progressive Easter Dinner being hosted by some of my best blogging friends and Maille® Mustard. This delicious dinner also brings with it an amazing giveaway by our friends at Maille® Mustard and Revol that includes some fantastic prizes from France!
Honey Dijon Spinach Salad
- 1-8oz bag baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced skinless almonds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Assemble your salad by lightly tossing spinach, raspberries, feta, and almonds. Sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together in a large glass measuring cup (I used my 2 cup measure) the following: Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard, Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper. Place in dressing cruet and serve on the side of your salad.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Onto the rest of the meal! Follow the links to my friends blogs for their mouthwatering recipes and more chances to enter to win the amazing giveaway which will be at the end of this post.
Maille®, the leading producer of mustard, vinegar and cornichons in France and the number one brand of imported mustard in the United States, has been setting the standard for Dijon mustard for over 265 years! Maille’s award-winning mustards are made using a special recipe and process to create the best quality flavor, taste, and texture, resulting from centuries of expertise!
For more information and some amazing gourmet recipes:
Visit Maille’s web site; and
Our friends at Maille® Mustard have teamed up with Revol, a French culinary porcelain manufacturer that has been making high-end cookware and serveware since 1789, to give one of our loyal readers a beautiful duo of oil/vinegar cruets and of salt/pepper shakers as part of an incredible prize package of products (some from Paris, France!) For more information on Revol, visit their web site to view all their beautiful products.
This AMAZING prize package includes the following:
- Complete range of US Maille products, (1 jar of each: Dijon Originale, Honey Dijon,Old Style, Dijonnaise, Rich Country Dijon, Horseradish, and Cornichons)
- One Maille apron from France
- One Maille kitchen mitt from France
- Five Maille decorative wooden spoons from France
- Revol oil and vinegar cruets (valued at $50 each)
- Revol Salt and pepper shakers (valued at $50)
- The complete package is valued at $265!!!
To enter the giveaway, use the rafflecopter widget below! All terms and regulations for the giveaway can be found in the rafflecopter widget. Winner will be chosen at random via rafflecopter and contacted via the email provided in the widget. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner may be chosen!
1. Tzatziki Pasta Salad from Life Tastes Good
2. Zesty Bread Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette from The Cookie Rookie
3. Honey Dijon Spinach Salad from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
4. Berry Delicious Fruit Salad from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
5. Orecchiette Greek Pasta Salad from Recipes, Food and Cooking
6. Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from Num’s the Word
7. Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad from Flavor Mosaic
8. Super Salad from Memories By the Mile
9. BLT Chopped Salad from Food Storage Moms
10. Mexican Lime Quinoa Salad from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
(Disclaimer: I received products from Maille in order to develop an original recipe and give an honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.)