Please see the end of this post for a great salad round up!Honey Dijon Spinach Salad is the start to a Progressive Easter Dinner being hosted by some of my best blogging friends and Maille® Mustard. This delicious dinner also brings with it an amazing giveaway by our friends at Maille® Mustard and Revol that includes some fantastic prizes from France!
In February, my friends Michele from Flavor Mosiac, Renee from Renee's Kitchen Adventures and Marion from Our Life Tastes Good and I shared a Valentine's Dinner Menu with you and we enjoyed it so much that we decided that we would do the same thing for Easter. Then Michele was contacted by a representative from Maille® Mustard and a plan to create the dinner around this product evolved!
My contribution to this amazing dinner is this gorgeous Honey Dijon Spinach Salad. I love the combination of the raspberries, almonds, feta and spinach lightly coated with a mouthwatering Honey Mustard Vinaigrette made with the Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard. The sweet tang of the mustard paired awesomely with the salty feta and crunchy almonds! It was a match made in heaven!
Honey Dijon Spinach Salad
A beautiful salad with a tangy Maille® Mustard Vinaigrette!
- 1-8oz bag baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced skinless almonds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Assemble your salad by lightly tossing spinach, raspberries, feta, and almonds. Sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together in a large glass measuring cup (I used my 2 cup measure) the following: Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard, Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper. Place in dressing cruet and serve on the side of your salad.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Onto the rest of the meal! Follow the links to my friends blogs for their mouthwatering recipes and more chances to enter to win the amazing giveaway which will be at the end of this post.
Michele, over at Flavor Mosiac made this absolutely beautiful Pork Loin with Dijon Cream Sauce and Cornichons. This is such a gorgeous dish!Life Tastes Good made these amazing Caramelized Onion Smashed Potatoes. I absolutely cannot wait to try these potatoes!
Last, but not least Renee from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures made this beautiful Dijon Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. If you know Grumpy at all by now, you know that Carrot Cake is his favorite cake ever! I'm absolutely certain he would love this cake!
For more information and some amazing gourmet recipes:
Visit Maille’s web site; and
Follow them on twitter @MailleUS, and like facebook.com/mailleus on Facebook.
Our friends at Maille® Mustard have teamed up with Revol, a French culinary porcelain manufacturer that has been making high-end cookware and serveware since 1789, to give one of our loyal readers a beautiful duo of oil/vinegar cruets and of salt/pepper shakers as part of an incredible prize package of products (some from Paris, France!) For more information on Revol, visit their web site to view all their beautiful products.
This AMAZING prize package includes the following:
- Complete range of US Maille products, (1 jar of each: Dijon Originale, Honey Dijon,Old Style, Dijonnaise, Rich Country Dijon, Horseradish, and Cornichons)
- One Maille apron from France
- One Maille kitchen mitt from France
- Five Maille decorative wooden spoons from France
- Revol oil and vinegar cruets (valued at $50 each)
- Revol Salt and pepper shakers (valued at $50)
- The complete package is valued at $265!!!
May is salad month and I got together with some of my favorite blogger friends and put together a Summer Salad Recipe Round Up with some really delicious salad recipes. I'm not sure which one I want to try first! It would be great if you would take a moment and pin some of your favorites you find here.....Tzatziki Pasta Salad from Life Tastes Good
2. Zesty Bread Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette from The Cookie Rookie
3. Honey Dijon Spinach Salad from Grumpy's Honeybunch
4. Berry Delicious Fruit Salad from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
5. Orecchiette Greek Pasta Salad from Recipes, Food and Cooking
6. Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from Num's the Word
7. Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad from Flavor Mosaic
8. Super Salad from Memories By the Mile
9. BLT Chopped Salad from Food Storage Moms
10. Mexican Lime Quinoa Salad from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
(Disclaimer: I received products from Maille in order to develop an original recipe and give an honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.)