Read more about the Virtual Supper Club on Val’s blog!
Shrimp and Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Woebler’s Spicy Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked medium shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 3 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks.
- Place yolks in a medium sized bowl and mash. Sir in mayonnaise, shrimp and chives.
- Fill egg halves with 1 tablespoon of egg yolk filling. Sprinkle with bacon pieces and a little more chive if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: Easter, eggs, shrimp, bacon, appetizer,