We definitely found a keeper for a smoothie fix. It isn’t often I can get Grumpy to share a smoothie with me so I usually have to adapt the recipes for just one person. From now on, if I’m feeling like a smoothie I can pretty much bet Grumpy would be willing to have one with me. While it’s not the sweet adult drink we had on our cruise, it is definitely a tasty healthy version that can be a good substitute when the craving hits!
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 4 packets of splenda (or substitute 2 tablespoons agave syrup)
- 1 cup ice
- Blend yogurt, coconut milk, coconut flakes and pineapple pieces in blender until smooth and creamy. Add Splenda and ice. Blend until icy. Serve with garnish of pineapple and maraschino cherry.