Thank you to Kathia of Basic N Delicious for hosting this week’s #SundaySupper event!
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ⅛ teaspoon super strength pumpkin flavor extract (or use 1 teaspoon vanilla)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup pumpkin spice brittle, broken into small bite-sized pieces
- Combine ¼ cup sugar and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Whisk egg and milk together. Gradually add milk mixture to sugar mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute while continuing to stir.
- Combine pumpkin, pumpkin flavor extract, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Slowly add pumpkin mixture to milk mixture, whisking constantly. Cook over low heat, continuing to stir for 3 minutes. Do not boil.
- Divide pudding evenly between 4 pudding dessert dishes. Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap to prevent pudding from forming a skin. Chill.
- When ready to serve, place cream in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and pumpkin brittle pieces.
- Lightened Up Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
- Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie Malted Milkshake by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Appetizer or starter
- Gruyere Cheese Puffs by Sustainable Dad
- Lighten-up Sausage Rolls by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Sweet Apple Bites by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Lightened Up Cornbread Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spicy Eggplant Dip by Cooking Chat
- Carciofi alla Trapanese by Manu’s Menu
- Fresh Salmon Carpaccio by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole by Having Fun Saving
- Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes and Corn by Family Foodie
- Mini Mushroom Shepherd’s Pies by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Grandma’s Mac n’ Cheese by What Smells So Good?
- Lean Mean Cheeseburger Soup by The Foodie Army Wife
- Turkey Roulade with Mushroom Stuffing and Blueberry Thyme Gravy by Food Done Light
- Slow Cooker Roasted Butternut Squash & Chicken Sausage Soup by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Lightened-Up Fettuccine Alfredo by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Roasted Parsnip and Apple Soup by Curious Cuisiniere
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Brunch with Joy
- Butternut Squash Orzo Pasta by Life Tastes Good
- Hearts of Palm, Artichoke, Avocado and Butter Lettuce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potato by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Lentil & Mushroom Stuffing by Foxes Love Lemons
- Almond-Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Broccoli by The Texan New Yorker
- Tangy, Spiced Red Cabbage by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots by Ruffles & Truffles
- Shrimp Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette by eating in instead
- Cranberry Orange Glazed Green by Beans Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Turkey and Roasted Cauliflower Stuffed Acorn Squash by annaDishes
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Green Beans with Rosemary Garlic Butter by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mediterranean Lentil Stuffed Delicata Squash by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Leaner Green Beans by Noshing With The Nolands
- Spiced Tri-Colored Carrot Salad by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Greek Village Salad by Peaceful Cookin
- Healthier Potluck Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad by The Weekend Gourmet
- Farro Stuffing with Cranberries and Walnuts by The Dinner-Mom
- Roasted Parsnip and Apple SoupCurious by Cuisiniere
- Individual Cheesecakes by Nosh My Way
- Light and Luscious Chocolate Cheesecake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Healthy Brownie Recipe | Applesauce Brownies by The Perfect Brownie
- Peanut Butter Coconut Mini by BarsBasic N Delicious
- The Blondie Recipe by Wallflour Girl
- Cinnamon Roll Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Skinny Ninja Cheesecake by NinjaBaker.com
- Lightened Oat Flax Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondie #GlutenFree by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.