Val – English Cottage Pie
Susan – Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Shelby – Haricots Verts with Bacon and Buttered Breadcrumbs
Sandi – Red Wine Marinated Beef Stew
- 1-12 oz package Haricots Verts, rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, divided
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup sturdy bread crumbs (I used a homemade dinner roll)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Nutrition information calculated using MyFitnessPal.com
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large non stick skillet until bubbly. Add shallots and saute for 1 minute. Add Haricots Verts and saute for 7 minutes or until beans are tender.
- While beans are sauteing, add remaining tablespoon of butter to small skillet. Once hot and bubbly, add bread crumbs and toss to coat, cooking until slightly browned and crispy. Remove from heat.
- Add bread crumbs and bacon to green beans. Serve warm