This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSatisfyingSalads #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias. Chicken Noodle Salad Bowl was created for this shop.
One month into our pledge to eat healthier and Grumpy and I are going strong. We have been making smarter choices and eating more vegetables with our protein. Finding convenient and high protein products like the Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips makes our weeknight dinner making quick, convenient, and an easy way for us to eat right!
While on one of my frequent lunch break trips to Walmart last week, I had one mission in mind. To create some sort of noodle salad bowl like I used to get at a restaurant back home.
One of the things I love about shopping at this Walmart is it is two stories! Yes! When I go shopping here, I can work on getting my daily steps in. 🙂 Getting my walk on is pretty fun when I can shop! At my recent trip I wanted to find something that would help me make a high protein salad bowl for our meal that evening. I then went upstairs and grabbed two of the pretty wooden salad bowls you see in my post!
I grabbed some Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips, some super greens, limes, cucumbers, and cilantro. I also picked up a bottle of Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing. I wasn’t exactly sure how I was going to bring dinner all together until I was in my car on my way home from work (where I do my best thinking!).
I wanted to make a peanut sauce to coat the noodles and Tyson® Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips and thought the robust flavor of the Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing would be a great ingredient to add to this sauce! After mixing my sauce together, the easy to prepare chicken strips are ready in about 2 minutes then tossed together with the noodles and sauce.
This made a good sized healthy salad bowl for Grumpy and me! Very filling, satisfying, full of protein and power greens with a sauce that tastes like it came from a restaurant.
How do you get your healthy on? Do you make sure to get good quality proteins into your diet? I think salad bowls are pretty amazing and high protein ones are a great way to end your day by filling you up!
When shopping for your ingredients to make this salad, make sure to get good use of the in-store coupons!
Tyson® coupons will be on Wishbone® Italian Dressing bottles
Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken.
Wish-Bone® coupons will be on Tyson® Frozen & Refrigerated Grilled & Ready products
Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Wish-Bone Salad Dressing.
Look for more ideas and watch this One Bowl Wonder video!
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar Blend Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo Pepper (Spice)
- 8 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, diced
- 6 ounce, Power Blend Superfood Salad Mix (kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots)
- ½ cup slices, Cucumber - With peel, raw, diced
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 4 oz, Low Carb Pasta
- ¼ cup(s), Peanut Butter - Reduced Fat
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 limes, quartered
- Mix water, soy sauce, Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing, brown sugar blend, Aleppo pepper, peanut butter, and sesame oil together. If needed, put in microwave for 10 seconds to soften peanut butter. Set aside.
- Prepare Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips as per instructions on package. Toss chicken, pasta, and peanut sauce together until chicken and pasta are well coated.
- Toss pasta mixture together with salad mix and cucumbers. Divide into 6 servings. Top with cilantro and squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.