This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HoopsWithCrunch #CollectiveBias.
These Crunchy Tuna Roll Bites with Cheddar Cheese Pringles are a perfect party finger food to serve while you’re in the midst of all the basketball hoopala!
Basketball is a way of life for my nephews. They love the game and my nephew Matthew is an amazing athlete! Whenever we visit you are sure to find the boys at some point in time, out in the driveway shooting hoops. I would even jump in and shoot a few hoops myself! These Crunchy Tuna Roll Bites are something I would love to eat after coming in from a session of shooting that ball into the basket.
When I was a little girl the one and only way I would eat a tuna fish sandwich was with a crunchy chip in it. There was just something about that crunch that was added to the sandwich that made it super yummy to me. My nephew Matt and I have that chip factor in common, only he would just make a chip sandwich without the tuna fish!
I have never outgrown my love of adding crunch to my tuna. So, when I was shopping at Target last week and saw the Pringles in the chip aisle, I knew I was going to be having tuna in my future. I grabbed a couple extra also since Grumpy loves to eat them straight from the can!
When I eat my tuna salad sandwiches now, I do tend to make them a little more on the “adult” side by adding chopped celery, red pepper and shallot. I love the flavor these veggies provide and the added crunch with the Pringles Crisp is just plain yummy! What would you pair with your Pringles Crisps? Would you use them in a recipe or just serve them in a bowl or maybe both?Find Pringles Crisps on sale at Target through the first week of April! You can get three cans for just $4.00!
Make sure to follow Pringles Crisps on their social media outlets!
- 8 Pringles Cheddar Cheese crisps
- 1 - 4 oz can drained Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water
- 2 tablespoons celery, raw, diced
- 2 tablespoons sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- 2 Flatbread (36g/1.3 oz), Whole Wheat Lavash Flatbread
- 3 tablespoon Canola Mayonnaise
- Mix celery, red pepper, tuna, shallot, and mayonnaise together until combined.
- Lay flatbread out on board and place 4 Pringles Cheddar Cheese crisps on bread. Lay hand over top of chips and press down to crush chips. Top chips with tuna mixture. Roll flatbread from the short end and cut into slices. Serve.