This Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla is a mixture of salt, sweet, crisp and stringy delicious melty cheese and peachy flavor! Great for any meal of the day, make it an appetizer, a meal, or just a snack!
This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are getting all “peachy” with their food! August is National Peach Month and we wanted to get a head start by sharing 40+ recipes with peaches that can be your go to recipes for celebration!
A big shout out to Sue Lau over at A Palatable Pastime for being our event host!
I racked my brain when I found out we were doing peach recipes this week. I had already made Grilled Peaches with Agave Lime Cream, Peaches and Cream Pancakes, and my favorite Frosty Cool Peach Mojito along with several others and posted them on my blog. So I kind of came to a brain freeze.
Then, I came across this wonderful, amazing burrata in my refrigerator. I had forgotten I bought it! I knew then and there I had to use the burrata in my recipe. If you have never eaten burrata and you can find it in your store (I find mine in Trader Joe’s), then you must try it. Think stringy mozzarella cheese surrounding a creamy soft ricotta like inside. Once melted in the quesadilla, there was a slightly saltiness that matched beautifully with the sweet peaches.
You don’t want to put too much cheese (I kinda did!) in the quesadilla. Because it is so soft, it released more water than I would have liked. However, it still turned out so delicious I have made it more than once already!
When I make a recipe like this, it is normal for people to ask me “Did Grumpy like it?” Well, I can’t tell you if he liked this or not. I believe he would have if he had eaten it. However, I ate this for breakfast both times I made it and Grumpy is never up in time for breakfast with me on the weekend unless I make him get out of bed.
I highly recommend you make this during national peach month. Make it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or you may even want to make it as an appetizer and serve with a little white wine! Be sure to check out all the other “peachy” recipes from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers following the links below today’s recipe.
- 2 whole peaches, skin removed and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ounces burrata
- basil chiffonade
- balsamic glaze
- 4 - 12 inch flour tortillas
- butter flavored spray (I use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter)
- To make 1 quesadilla, place 1 tortilla in a pre-heated skillet over medium low heat. Top ½ of the tortilla with about 1 ounce burrata. Top with 4 peach slices, about ¼ cup blueberries and a little bit of basil chiffonade. Increase heat to medium to crisp up the tortilla. When tortilla is browned and cheese has begun to melt, fold over top half of tortilla to cover. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Cut into 2 or 4 triangles, depending on what type of recipe you are serving this as and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- For 1 person: 1 quesadilla (as a meal)
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
PEACH BLUEBERRY BURRATA QUESADILLA – PIN IT!