Bacon in Appetizers
- Apple and Bacon Jam Quesadillas by Nik Snacks
- Bacon Barbecue Nachos by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Game Day Bacon & Cheddar ‘Tater Skins by Powered By BLING
- Killer Jalapeño Poppers by Simply Healthy Family
- Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp by Food Lust People Love
Bacon for Breakfast
- Avocado Toast with Coconut Bacon by Helpful Homemade
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Breakfast Bruschetta by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Candied Maple Bacon by A Mind Full Mom
- Maple Bacon Protein Pancakes by Amee’s Savory Dish
Bacon for Dessert
- Bacon Brownie Balls by Monica’s Table
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies by Desserts Required
- Boozy Bacon Cherry Crumble by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Bacon Crack by Brunch-n-Bites
- Flourless Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Maple Bacon Truffles by Dessert Geek
- Spiced Apple Bacon Upside Down Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
Bacon for Dinner
- Bacon and Pumpkin Pasta by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Bacon Corn Chowder by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon Fried Rice by Asian In America
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf by April Golightly
- Creamy Blue Cheese Pasta with Steak and Bacon by Magnolia Days
- K.C.’s Award Winning Turkey Bacon Explosion by Cooking With Carlee
- Kimchi Bacon Fried Rice by kimchi MOM
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- The Pigskin Loaded Baked Potato by Sunday Supper Movement
- Triple Bypass Burgers by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
Bacon in Beverages
- Candied Bacon Old Fashioned by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Bloody Mary with Candied Bacon Swizzle by Our Good Life
- Pancetta with Balsamic-Brown Sugar-Pepper Glaze for Bloody Mary by La Bella Vita Cucina
Bacon for Lunch
- Bacon, Fig and Goat’s Cheese Quiche by Caroline’s Cooking
- BLT Bread Salad by The Chef Next Door
- Grilled Manwich Club by Momma’s Meals
- Restaurant Style Double Bacon BLT by The Freshman Cook
- Turkey & Bacon Sliders with ‘Isn’t That Special’ Sauce by Bottom Left of the Mitten
Bacon as a Side Dish
- Bacon and Cheddar Smashed Red Potatoes by Family Around The Table
- Bourbon Bacon Jam by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Bacon, Beer & Jalapeno Muffins by Wholistic Woman
- Easy Bacon, Beans & Greens by My Life Cookbook
- Greens with Gruyere and Bacon by Cooking Chat
- Peas with Bacon and Crispy Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Breakfast Bruschetta with Bacon, Eggs and Cheese!
A crispy english muffin with topped with a tomato/spinach bruschetta, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. This Breakfast Bruschetta is super flavorful and so simple to make!
- 3 whole englsh muffins split
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/3 cup sweet red bell pepper diced
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 slices bacon crispy fried
- 3 large eggs scrambled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- sweet hungarian paprika
- fresh basil chiffonade
To prepare the bruschetta topping:
Break up the Crispy Bacon into 1/2" pieces.
In a skillet heat the oil. Add spinach, bacon, garlic, sweet pepper, tomato, onions, and paprika. Saute until spinach is wilted. Remove spinach mixture and set aside.
In the same skillet, scramble the eggs until just fluffy. Set aside. Toss the scrambled eggs with the crumbled bacon.
To assemble the Breakfast Bruschetta:
Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place the split muffins on the sheet. Place sheet in oven under broiler and broil until just toasty brown. Watch carefully so you don't burn the muffins.
Remove from oven and assemble bruschetta. Put 2-3 Tablespoons of spinach mixture on each English Muffin then place 2 tablespoons of Scrambled Egg mixture on top of spinach. Sprinkle with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Place the baking sheet under the broiler (I used high setting) until the cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully, it is very easy to burn food under the broiler.
3 servings - 1 whole muffin equals 1 serving, 336 cal, 18g fat, 31g carb, 3g fiber, 16g protein.
Nutrition information calculated using myfitnesspal is provided as a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.