This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Easy Mini Sticky Buns were created for this shop. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubMyWay #TeamDishCloth #CollectiveBias
If you’re having a craving for a breakfast bun or snack to go with your coffee that is sweet, delicious and slightly messy, then these Easy Mini Sticky Buns are your solution!
Let’s face it. We all love sweet sticky buns! It’s the work of making them and cleaning up after them that we don’t love! The mess is one of the reasons why I shy away from making recipes like this Easy Sticky Buns recipe. I’m tired. I don’t want to work hard to clean up a mess and I don’t want to soak my dish overnight just to have to wash it in the morning. You know. We have all done that! Good news, cleaning just got easier with Scotch-Brite™ Scrubbing Dish Cloths. No more soaking, scraping, fighting to get baked on messes clean!
There is a Scotch-Brite™ Scrubstakes happening right now where you can win a $20,000 kitchen makeover! All you have to do is let them know if you are #TeamSponge or #TeamDishCloth! Be sure to follow the link and enter!
A long time ago I tossed away my dishcloths. They just didn’t do the job for me and I started using the Scotch-Brite™ Brand Sponges. Thanks to finding the Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth product, I have a dishcloth at my sink again! Don’t get me wrong, I still use the sponges, but now, I have the dishcloth too and I love that you can toss them in the washing machine to clean and keep on using them!
The Scotch-Brite™ Scrubbing Dish Cloth is amazing! Light-weight, made with a textured fiber, you can squeeze the water out and it’s not heavy with water still after you wring it out to dry. It has scrubbing dots on one side that allows you to clean those sticky cooked on messes without having to soak your pan or scrape with a knife to get that cooked on mess off! It is The Dishcloth. Reinvented!
I’m all for the easy. Easy to make and easy to clean up. Now you can have both with this Easy Sticky Bun recipe and the Scotch-Brite™ Scrubbing Dish Cloth!
Lately I don’t like to spend a lot of time in my free time to take the long route for recipes. I have been taking more shortcuts. These shortcuts allow me more time for my husband, my family, my pets, my home. More time to do things I like to do when I’m not working!
Weekend mornings I like to have a little sweet pastry with my morning coffee. I also love to sit and read in the quiet hours, meaning, I don’t want to be messing with complicated recipes and clean up in the kitchen. Is there anything more relaxing than a hot cup of coffee, a pastry, and a book? Not for me there isn’t!
I love how easily this baked on sugar cleaned up with my new dishcloth!
Shiny perfection 🙂
Will you be #TeamDishCloth (like me!) or #TeamSponge?
These clothes are washable, reusable and sturdy. They hold up to the toughest messes and are scratch-free so you do not have to worry about ruining any of your favorite dishes. Be sure to look for your Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth on your next trip to Walmart!
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) crescent roll dough
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place 1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons) in baking pan in oven while preheating. This will melt the butter.
- Once oven has preheated, remove baking dish with butter from the oven. Add brown sugar and stir to combine. Spread butter and sugar mixture over bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Set aside. Unroll crescent roll dough. Using pastry brush, spread each roll with 1 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar. Roll dough into a cylinder long side up, pinching seams to close. Cut into 1 inch slices and place in baking pan over top of sugar butter mixture. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let rest 10 minutes. Remove from pan to serve.
Pin it! Easy Mini Sticky Buns