This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger was created for this shop. All opinions are mine alone.#KickinItWithKikkoman #CollectiveBias
Fire up the grill and make this juicy Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger for your Memorial Day gathering this year! This burger is full of flavor and topped with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato and is the perfect recipe to feed a crowd!
For every Memorial Day summer kickoff, the first answer to “what are we grilling” is always burgers! Everyone loves a big, juicy burger that is full of flavor, holds together well and is easy to hold in your hands.
To get that juicy burger, you only need 3 ingredients! Kikkoman® Soy Sauce, ground beef, and Parmesan cheese! The Kikkoman® Soy Sauce adds that “umami” taste to your burger helping to round out the flavors. Top your burger off with lettuce, tomato, and sweet black pepper bacon. The spicy sweet flavor on the bacon really compliments this burger in a big way and adds another level of texture and flavor.
Don’t you just love the flavor of a Steakhouse Burger and the aromas encircling you as you enter a Steakhouse? Those grilling odors are enough to draw anyone in! You can replicate those very flavors and aromas so easy with this recipe and your friends and neighbors will be drawn right in ready to dig in with you!
To help you get started with this awesome Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger recipe, you can grab this coupon for Kikkoman® Soy Sauce.
You can find Kikkoman® Soy Sauce as well as Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade right at your local Walmart! There are also lower sodium versions for those who need to watch their salt intake. While you’re there, don’t forget to grab the rest of the ingredients to make this recipe!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 strips thick cut bacon
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 package sturdy hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl mix together ground beef, soy sauce, and parmesan cheese. Shape about 1/3 cup of burger mixture into 8 patties. Place in refrigerator and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay bacon strips onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminium foil. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and raw sugar. Bake in oven until crispy. Watch carefully so sugar does not burn. Begin checking bacon after 10 minutes in the oven. Depending on the thickness of your bacon, this will be ready in about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Preheat grill for burgers. Once grill is hot, place burgers on grill and cook for about 10 minutes on each side or until temperature is at least 145 (for medium rare), 160 (for medium), or 170 (for well done). Turn off grill and place a slice of cheese on top of each burger. Close lid and let sit for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt some. Remove from grill.
- Serve with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Pin it! Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger