This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinWithTonysPizza #CollectiveBias
Chicken breast tenders dipped in egg and crushed BBQ flavored pork rinds, then cooked in the air fryer (or you can bake in the oven) for a crispy chicken tender full of flavor! Paired these up with Tony’s Pizza, and you have your pizza and boneless wings that will score you a win with Tony’s and make your whole family happy for “Friday Night Lights” time!
Now that school is back in session, you may have some real busy nights upon of you, especially if you have children in sports! Feeding those children can be tough, not to mention feeding yourself! That is where Tony’s Pizza comes in real handy!
Make sure you enter to win $3500 in cash prizes with Tony’s Pizza!
#WinWithTonysPizza #Sweepstakes – AWG (9/19 to 10/17)
Tony’s Pizza makes a great quick and easy go to for those Friday nights whether you are feeding your hungry crowd before the game or after! This authentic pizzeria style pizza is a longstanding favorite for taste and ease. I always choose our two favorites, Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Pepperoni Pizza and Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Cheese Pizza! That way I can please those who love their pepperoni topping and those who are cheese lovers!
When on my weekly Price Chopper shopping trip, I will grab a few pizzas from the freezer section to have on hand.
They also have Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza, Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Supreme Pizza, and Tony’s® Pizzeria Style MEAT-TRIO® Pizza. All made with 100% Real Mozzarella Cheese, there are so many delicious choices to choose from!
Pizza and wings are a natural pairing and you can be assured the crowd at your “Friday Night Lights” will be a happy one when you serve them up together! These Barbeque Boneless wings are dipped in egg, coated in crushed BBQ Pork Rinds, and cooked right in the air fryer! No air fryer? No problem. You can easily bake these in the oven.
- 1 lb fresh chicken tenders
- 4 ounces barbeque flavored pork rinds, crushed fine
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- If using an oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using an air fryer, turn heat on to 350 degrees and set for 5 minutes to pre heat.
- Place eggs in large bowl, and whisk until foamy. Place crushed pork rinds in a separate bowl. Dip chicken tenders in egg wash, then transfer to crush pork rinds and coat both sides of chicken tenders.
- If baking in oven, spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and if using air fryer, coat the inside of the fryer rack with cooking spray. Using tongs, line chicken tenders up on cookie sheet or in air fryer. Air fryer will be hot so be careful not to touch the inside of pan with bare hands.
- Bake/cook in oven or air fryer at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Pin it! Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Wings!