Whether your family is getting together for a holiday brunch, a long weekend, or just because, this Hash Brown Taco Pie is sure to be something that will make their taste buds happy and satisfy their tummies! Be sure to scroll to end of this post to enter to win 3 product coupons to make this recipe or your own!
One of the great things about this Hash Brown Taco Pie is that is comes together quickly, easily, and is full of flavor. The base of this recipe is made with Simply Potatoes® Hash Browns. All the work of shredding is done! I just open the bag of fresh, never frozen shredded potatoes and stir in the rest of the ingredients for this pie!
This recipe is perfect for a family brunch! The seasoned ground beef, eggs, and chili seasonings make it a delicious choice for brunch. Serve a slice with some sour cream and fresh chopped green onion tops, or you can even serve it with a fried egg on top! Just imagine all that delicious yolk oozing over top of this pie!
I love how Simply Potatoes is easy to have on hand, making this recipe simply made, simply satisfying and simply delicious! There is no peeling or shredding required, it is completely done for you! This to me is a huge time saver.
I can use all that time saved spending with my family enjoying our morning brunch and this is great for holiday time when your having a special meal with your family. You can enjoy this delicious Hash Brown Taco Pie and the company of your loved ones and feel great about it all!
Wait 🙂 Don’t leave just yet! Be sure to leave a comment below because I am giving away coupons for some delicious free Simply Potatoes! Tell me what you would make for your family brunch with the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns! Winner will be chosen by random drawing!
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp, chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon, Salt
- 1 tsp, ground, Pepper
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute Ground beef, garlic, and onion over medium heat until browned. Drain and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine package of Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, eggs, light cream, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, chili powder, cumin powder, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Add ground beef and stir to combine.
- Place in 9 inch round pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray. Pat mixture down until compact.
- Place in oven and baked for 60 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and sliced tomatoes. Bake another 10-15 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Serve with Sour Cream and green onion tops.
Pin it! Hash Brown Taco Pie!