Creamy Clam Dip is a delicious dip to serve guest for any event! Christmas appetizers, New Years Eve, even Game day! Full of clams and flavor, these are delicious served up with a vegetable platter or your favorite cracker.
I wanted to make a clam dip to take to our Christmas Party at work. I’ve been doing so much baking (and actually not keeping any of it!) that I didn’t have it in me to make much but a dip and my Mom’s Cheese Ball to take to the party.
I went on a search. I did food blog search because I would have liked to find a recipe for a clam dip from a fellow blogger but came up pretty short. There are not many out there. I found a few that were baked but I was feeling too lazy to even do that! I didn’t want to have to worry about having to heat something up before the party (too much work)! So, I found a recipe over at allrecipes that I adjusted slightly to my own taste. To top it off, it was a clam dip that I didn’t have to bake and it turned creamy good!
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1-6.5 ounce can minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (adjust to your heat preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, minced clams, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Blend in the reserved clam juice a few drops at a time, until the dip reaches the desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready to serve