Creamy Clam Dip is a delicious dip to serve guest for any event! Christmas appetizers, New Years Eve, even Game day! Full of clams and flavor, these are delicious served up with a vegetable platter or your favorite cracker.
I wanted to make a clam dip to take to our Christmas Party at work. I’ve been doing so much baking (and actually not keeping any of it!) that I didn’t have it in me to make much but a dip and my Mom’s Cheese Ball to take to the party.
I went on a search. I did food blog search because I would have liked to find a recipe for a clam dip from a fellow blogger but came up pretty short. There are not many out there. I found a few that were baked but I was feeling too lazy to even do that! I didn’t want to have to worry about having to heat something up before the party (too much work)! So, I found a recipe over at allrecipes that I adjusted slightly to my own taste. To top it off, it was a clam dip that I didn’t have to bake and it turned creamy good!
Creamy and full of flavor, this clam dip makes a festive holiday appetizer, but is great for any gathering.
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, minced clams, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper.
- Blend in the reserved clam juice a few drops at a time, until the dip reaches the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 tablespoons equals 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 31Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 7mgSodium 125mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.