I dug my Take out Tonight cookbook from Weight Watchers the other night and started searching for something I could make that wouldn’t be killing my diet! I love peanut butter and have never had this type of dish but have always wanted to try it. The combination of peanut butter with hoisin, rice vinegar and brown sugar really made these noodles super yummy!
Chris came to our place for the night last night and he tried this out too….and loved it! It was really good and I will definitely make it again. It doesn’t hurt that it is a healthy recipe!
- 6 oz. dry spaghetti noodles
- 1/3 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- Note: I added some cooked chicken breast tenders to this dish to add some protein. If your counting points, please allow for what chicken you add to the dish.
- Update: I have made this and added chopped cilantro and chili pepper flakes to the mixture since my first posting. If you are a cilantro lover, then the addition will take this recipe over the top for you without added points!
- Cook pasta according to directions. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter through sesame oil together in saucepan and heat until just warmed and well combined. Pour over noodles and sprinkle with scallions.
- /3 cup equals one serving
- WW Points: 4