White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies with soft and chewy centers and crispy edges are the best way to enjoy a cookie! The buttery cookie dough is a perfect match for the nuts and white chocolate!
These cookies freeze well either before or after baking. They are These perfect for picnics, lunchbox treats, or even an after-school snack to hold you off until dinner!
These cookies are one of Grumpy’s favorite type of cookie to eat. Whenever he has a craving for a cookie he will ask for this recipe of for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
My recipe is a little different as I use one I found on allrecipes.com. Grumpy likes his cookies not crunchy. He likes them soft and chewy. These aren’t really chewy, but they are soft. They are pretty darn good too as I am having a hard time leaving them alone…..although I have been good and only have eaten one today. I won’t tell you how many I ate yesterday though…..
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies – PIN IT!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information calculated a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.