Some of you may think it is! I have to admit, my world does revolve around him. Isn’t that the way it is supposed to be when your in love? lol. I know that is how it is with my mom and dad! In all honesty, and those who have been reading here for awhile know, my world revolves around all of those I love. I am very lucky to have so many special people in my life!
So yeah, most of the time, it is all about Grumpy. I think he kind of likes all the attention too. Even though he would never admit it.
Chris did get to enjoy some of this cheesy garlic bread too. All either one of my boys has to do is ask and they shall receive (as long as mom has the means and they are being reasonable!). Yeah, so its all about those boys of mine too. Of the three of us who had some of this cheesy garlic bread there isn’t one who didn’t love it. If you make the Italian Bread or if you just go out and buy some, this cheesy garlic bread is worth making to go with your next meal. Whether it be Chicken Penne Prima Vera or Grilled Shrimp (of course two things I had some of that cheesy garlic bread with!).
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 Tablespoon refrigerated minced garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (I use a micro plane zester. If you don’t use this, you may want to adjust the amount of cheese.)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Mix garlic into softened butter. Spread evenly on both sides of bread slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle with mozzarella and oregano. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Turn to broil and broil until cheese just begins to brown. Cool slightly, slice & enjoy!