I was very surprised to find that these little bites of cookies were only 2 Weight Watcher points each! This is a cool little no-bake cookie to include on your cookie tray for the holidays!
These cookies can be easily made right in your microwave or double boiler. You start with butterscotch chips, melt them in your microwave, then stir in your peanut butter, chow mien noodles, and marshmallows. You could decorate these with colorful candies to give them a more festive look if you wish.
I was thinking you could change this recipe up a little by changing the chips to either peanut butter, chocolate, or white chocolate! You could also substitute colorful M&M’s for the marshmallows, or if you don’t want to add candy, you could add peanuts!
Make the recipe for Easy No Bake Butterscotch Haystacks today!
- 1 11 oz Butterscotch Chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 oz chow mien noodles
- 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Microwave butterscotch morsels on medium heat for 60 seconds. Stir. Microwave additional 10 seconds, stir. Repeat 10 second intervals until morsels are smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until blended. Stir in chow mien noodles and marshmallows. Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fat 10g, Carbs 23g, Fiber 1g, Protein 4g.
Nutrition information calculated using myfitnesspal is provided as a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190