What is more fun than a cookie swap? How about the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap? This is the second year I have participated and this year was just as fun as last! I love getting the names of the bloggers I am going to be sending cookies to, checking out their websites, and deciding what cookies to make to send them in the mail!
These White Chocolate Orange Cranberry Cookies are perfect for the holiday season, not to mention a cookie that Grumpy also loves! As a matter of fact, I had to play it safe and make extra cookies because I knew that when Grumpy saw them he would be all hands on!
This year, my matches that I sent these yummy cookies out to were:
- Rachel, Teacher by Day – Chef by Night (https://www.teacher-chef.com)
- Jillian, Goodbye Fat, Hello Jill (https://www.jillbobaggins.net)
- Jenni, The Gingered Whisk (https://www.thegingeredwhisk.blogspot.com)
I hope they love these cookies as much as Grumpy and I did!
White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies – Pin it!
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 56mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 0g