Honey Dijon Spinach Salad is the start to a Progressive Easter Dinner being hosted by some of my best blogging friends and Maille® Mustard. This delicious dinner also brings with it an amazing giveaway by our friends at Maille® Mustard and Revol that includes some fantastic prizes from France!
My contribution to this amazing dinner is this gorgeous Honey Dijon Spinach Salad. I love the combination of the raspberries, almonds, feta and spinach lightly coated with a mouthwatering Honey Mustard Vinaigrette made with the Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard. The sweet tang of the mustard paired awesomely with the salty feta and crunchy almonds! It was a match made in heaven!
Onto the rest of the meal! Follow the links to my friends blogs for their mouthwatering recipes and more chances to enter to win the amazing giveaway which will be at the end of this post.
- 1-8oz bag baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced skinless almonds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Assemble your salad by lightly tossing spinach, raspberries, feta, and almonds. Sprinkle with vinaigrette.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together in a large glass measuring cup (I used my 2 cup measure) the following: Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard, Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper. Place in dressing cruet and serve on the side of your salad.
Pin it! Honey Dijon Spinach Salad