Coffee Chip No Churn Ice Cream
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate coated espresso beans (I found mine at Trader Joes)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and espresso powder and mini chocolate chips and espresso chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into a loaf pan (4-1/2 x 8). Freeze until firm, 6 hours.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Freeze time: 06 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 6 hrs. 10 mins.
Tags: coffee, ice cream, no churn, #IceCreamWeek, espresso, chocolate
For more delicious Ice Cream recipes visit the links below!
Ice Cream Cake by Cravings of a Lunatic
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundaes by The Redhead Baker
Maple Whisky Ice Cream by Cookistry
Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream by Life Tastes Good
Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream by My Catholic Kitchen
Coffee Chip No Churn Ice Cream by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Caramel Macchiato No Churn Ice Cream by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
Double Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches by Crumb
Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream by Love and Confections
Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Ice Cream Sandwiches by Farm Fresh Feasts