We definitely found a keeper for a smoothie fix. It isn’t often I can get Grumpy to share a smoothie with me so I usually have to adapt the recipes for just one person. From now on, if I’m feeling like a smoothie I can pretty much bet Grumpy would be willing to have one with me. While it’s not the sweet adult drink we had on our cruise, it is definitely a tasty healthy version that can be a good substitute when the craving hits!
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Blend yogurt, coconut milk, coconut flakes and pineapple pieces in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add Splenda and ice. Blend until icy.
- Serve with garnish of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 27mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 22g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 6g