We definitely found a keeper for a smoothie fix. It isn’t often I can get Grumpy to share a smoothie with me so I usually have to adapt the recipes for just one person. From now on, if I’m feeling like a smoothie I can pretty much bet Grumpy would be willing to have one with me. While it’s not the sweet adult drink we had on our cruise, it is definitely a tasty healthy version that can be a good substitute when the craving hits!
Creamy and tangy yogurt blended with unsweetened coconut and light coconut milk produces a creamy drink reminiscent of a milkshake!
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Blend yogurt, coconut milk, coconut flakes and pineapple pieces in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add Splenda and ice. Blend until icy.
- Serve with garnish of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g