This week we are bringing you recipes with 5 ingredients or less. As soon as I read that I knew I was making this dessert. This is a recipe that was shared with me years ago. I have made it for Grumpy, and now this is one of Grumpy’s favorite desserts! I don’t mind making this for him and I don’t even mind when he eats more than one serving because I use sugar-free pudding and whipped topping however, if you are not into the sugar free scene, then regular pudding works just as well!
- 2 Ingredient Orange Juice Frosty Drink by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Five Ingredient Sangria by Our Good Life
- Pina Colada Summer Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Appetizers and Snacks
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup with Mint by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Baked Fajita Chicken by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes by Momma’s Meals
- Homemade Porcini Almond Pasta by The Joyful Foodie
- Abruzzo Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Nutella BLT Sandwich by Brunch with Joy
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamy Coconut, Roasted Strawberry Chocolate Chip Popsicles by Simply Health Family
- Recipe Substitution Tips by Sunday Supper
- 1- .9 oz box instant sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1- 8 oz container sugar-free cool whip
- 36 saltine crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk instant pudding and milk together.
- Place 16 crackers in bottom of 8×8 pan.
- Pour half the pudding mixture on top of crackers, spreading evenly.
- Place the other 16 crackers on top of pudding, and then pour the other half of the pudding mixture on top of the last set of crackers.
- Top with the whole container of cool whip.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. The “magic” part – after the dessert sits long enough, the crackers taste exactly like a thin layer of either phyllo or pie crust! Serves 6.
Serving Size:1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196 Total Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 265mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 4g