This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
These Mini Pumpkin Toffee Cream Pies are absolutely amazing and super effortless to make! Using just a few ingredients I was able to throw this little dessert together for Grumpy and me in no time flat and you can too!
When fall arrives, everything I love the most starts to come out, the cooler weather, fall colors, and fall food. I love to relax and enjoy all of these things to the fullest, but I also work full time and I get home even later than I did before. Recipes that are easy to put together are even more important to me now. Healthy is still important to me too, so its an even better situation when I find something that is a healthier dessert that I can put together in minutes for Grumpy and me!
When I was shopping at Walmart last week I picked up some ingredients to make a no bake dessert. Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt, Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, and some Reddi-wip® were going to be the basis of this recipe. I was able to grab the pumpkin mallow-creams, canned pumpkin and toffee bits while I was there also. Now all I needed to do was go home, stir in my mix-ins, and serve!
As I was making these mini pies for our dinner last week I was thinking about Christopher and Miriah and how fun it would be for them to make these with J! I bet they could come up with some other creative ideas!
This recipe makes 6 mini pies and there are only two people eating in our home. I found it was easy to just make our two pies and then store the filling in the refrigerator to have ready for the next day when it was time for dessert or a snack! No more making one big pie, eating just two pieces, and having to store the rest in the refrigerator!
How would you create a simple dessert and serve up a mini pie to your family? Leave me a comment below to let me know, I would love to hear all of your ideas!
- 1- 5.3-ounce containers Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons toffee bits
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- dash of salt
- 1 package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Reddi-wip® (for topping)
- 6 mallow-cream pumpkins and Halloween sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, pumpkin, toffee bits, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Whisk until ingredients are all well blended.
- Scoop about two heaping tablespoons of filling into individual pie crusts. If you have some leftover, evenly distribute across crusts. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with pumpkin mallow-creams and sprinkles. Serve immediately.