This Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla is a mixture of salt, sweet, crisp and stringy delicious melty cheese and peachy flavor! Great for any meal of the day, make it an appetizer, a meal, or just a snack!
This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are getting all “peachy” with their food! August is National Peach Month and we wanted to get a head start by sharing 40+ recipes with peaches that can be your go to recipes for celebration!
I racked my brain when I found out we were doing peach recipes this week. I had already made Grilled Peaches with Agave Lime Cream, Peaches and Cream Pancakes, and my favorite Frosty Cool Peach Mojito along with several others and posted them on my blog. So I kind of came to a brain freeze.
Then, I came across this wonderful, amazing burrata in my refrigerator. I had forgotten I bought it! I knew then and there I had to use the burrata in my recipe. If you have never eaten burrata and you can find it in your store (I find mine in Trader Joe’s), then you must try it.
Imagine stringy mozzarella cheese surrounding a creamy soft ricotta like inside. Once melted in the quesadilla, there was a slightly saltiness that matched beautifully with the sweet peaches.
You don’t want to put too much cheese (I kinda did!) in the quesadilla. Because it is so soft, it released more water than I would have liked. However, it still turned out so delicious I have made it more than once already!
When I make a recipe like this, it is normal for people to ask me “Did Grumpy like it?” Well, I can’t tell you if he liked this or not. I believe he would have if he had eaten it. However, I ate this for breakfast both times I made it and Grumpy is never up in time for breakfast with me on the weekend unless I make him get out of bed.
I highly recommend you make this during national peach month. Make it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or you may even want to make it as an appetizer and serve with a little white wine!
More Blueberry Peach Recipes you may like
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- 2 whole peaches, skin removed and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ounces burrata
- basil chiffonade
- balsamic glaze
- 4 - 12 inch flour tortillas
- butter flavored spray (I use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter)
- To make 1 quesadilla, place 1 tortilla in a pre-heated skillet over medium low heat.
- Top 1/2 of the tortilla with about 1 ounce burrata. Add 4 peach slices, about 1/4 cup blueberries and a little bit of basil chiffonade.
- Increase heat to medium to crisp up the tortilla. When tortilla is browned and cheese has begun to melt, fold over top half of tortilla to cover.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Cut into 2 or 4 triangles and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Serving Size:1 quesadilla
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 303mg Carbohydrates: 44g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 13g Protein: 7g