Crispy Pork Belly Sliders are a perfect bite of sweet, salty, spicy and crispy! They are topped with freshly shredded red and green cabbage and drizzled with a little sriracha honey mayonnaise. These sliders will be the bite that all your friends will be raving about at your kick-off party for football season!
To make these Pork Belly Sliders you will need: pork belly, honey, sriracha, cabbage (white & red), carrots, and slider buns.
This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are helping you get ready for football season with 30+ Easy Football Food Ideas for Game Day. A big shout out to Coleen of The Redhead Baker for hosting this week’s event!
When hosting a party, easy and delicious recipes are what you need! If you have the idea that pork belly is not easy to cook, then I am here to tell you about the pre-cooked pork belly that made my life easier and my taste buds rejoice!
Easy to make with pre-cooked pork belly!
All I had to do with this pre-cooked pork belly was to crisp it up on the griddle. Glaze with a little honey sriracha glaze and these crispy pork belly sliders are ready for consumption! Or should I say inhaling?! Yes, it is that delicious!
You can pre-assemble these pork belly sliders for your party, or if you want a more interactive party you can set this out on your buffet for your guest to make their own. I prefer to create my own slider because I like to control how much of each element I want on my sandwich! No matter how you serve I promise you that even though they will devour every bit of these delicious pork belly sliders!
The saltiness from the crispy pork belly, crunch of a cabbage slaw, and addition of the sriracha honey mayo drizzle is just plain irresistible!
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Avocado Corn Salad by Books ‘n Cooks
- Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Jalapeño Poppers by Food Lust People Love
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- BLT Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Highlands Ranch Foodie
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Crème by Cooking with Carlee
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Sliders by Flavor Mosaic
- Cucumber Shrimp Cups by Sunday Supper Movement
- Game Day Burger Sliders by Dessert Geek
- Gyro Meatballs & Herbed Yogurt Dip by My Life Cookbook
- Ham and Salami Rollups by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Healthier Patatas Bravas by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kale Pesto Dip by Cooking Chat
- Lemony Chicken Wings by Basic N Delicious
- Liptauer (Hungarian Cheese Spread) by Curious Cuisinere
- Loaded Guacamole by Casa de Crews
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes by The Hungry Goddess
- Mexican Spinach Dip by Meal Planning Magic
- Nachodillas with Jalapeno Bean Dip by Palatable Pastime
- No-Bake Almond Energy Bites by Pies and Plots
- PB&J Wings by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pork Belly Sliders by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Queso Blanco Dip by Life Tastes Good
- Roasted Jalapeno and Chorizo Queso by The Texan New Yorker
- Sausage Pizza Dip from Family Foodie
- Ultimate Taco Dip by Monica’s Table
- Bacon Swiss Burger Sliders by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Black Bean Chili by Cricket’s Confections
- Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Honey Lime BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Mexican Pizza by Chef Next Door
- Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders by Food Done Light
- Oven-Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- White Chicken Chili by Powered by BLING
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad by Crazed Mom
- 5-Ingredient Buckeye Dip by A Mind Full Mom
- Brownie Bomb Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Football Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Miso Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches by Ninja Baker
- Touchdown Popcorn Toffee Bark by The Weekend Gourmet
- White Chocolate Toffee Chunk Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Be sure to follow me on all my social media channels to see what I’m sharing!
Want to receive free recipes in your inbox? Click here to Subscribe to Grumpy’s Honeybunch and get my free Soft Cookie eBook!
Crispy Pork Belly Sliders are a perfect bite of sweet, salty, spicy and crispy! They are topped with freshly shredded red and green cabbage and drizzled with a little sriracha honey mayonnaise.
- 1-12 ounce package pre-cooked pork belly
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 12 party sized buns
- Mix honey and sriracha sauce. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey sriracha sauce into mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Toss cabbages and carrot together then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice pork belly into thin slices and place on hot griddle over medium high heat then cook until crispy on both sides. Before removing rom the griddle, glaze with honey sriracha sauce and turn once, glaze again. Remove from griddle and glaze with more sauce if desired.
- Assemble sandwiches as follows, spoon a teaspoon of honey sriracha mayo on bottom half of bun. Top with pork belly slider with cabbage slaw, and cilantro. Drizzle a little more sriracha mayo over top if desired.
Nutrition information calculated using myfitnesspal is provided as a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Bottle, 17 Ounce (Pack Of 2)
Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey; 32-oz. Squeeze Bottle; Certified Gluten Free and OU Kosher Certified; Enjoy Honey’s Balanced Flavors, Wholesome Benefits and Sweet Natural Goodness
Martin's 12 Sliced Potato Rolls - Pack of 3
Serving Size:1 slider
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 11g
PIN IT – CRISPY PORK BELLY SLIDERS