This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MoreMomentsWithExcedrin #CollectiveBias
These Cheesy Garlic Pepperoni Bites are a quick and easy recipe that is sure to make your next celebration tasty! Chock full of pepperoni and cheese. Spread with a little garlic butter before rolling up. Then cut into bite-sized treats before baking. This treat is too delicious not to eat up and enjoy with the rest of your family!
The fall season brings not only hunting into our picture, but also birthdays. A lot of birthdays. That is why when Grumpy wakes up with one of his headaches I am in despair because we have so much going on that we can’t afford for him to have a headache! My dad, Grumpy’s dad, his step-mom, my friend Jill and Christopher’s girlfriend Miriah all have birthdays between October and November. The last thing I want to deal with is an unhappy Grumpy with a major headache when we have a celebration to think about attending!
That is why I always keep Excedrin® Extra Strength in our medicine cabinet. When Grumpy wakes up with one of his headaches, I take the bottle to his end table and sit it out for him to use as directed. I need him to feel relief as soon as possible and often times he can feel that relief in less than 15 minutes, becoming a much less Grumpy character!
I like to buy my Excedrin® Extra Strength pain reliever in my local Walmart, where it is convenient and easy to find!
Grumpy Tip for helping ease your headache!
Grumpy is well known to take his pain reliever and then lie on his back, on the floor with what he calls my “eye bra” on! (in other words, my sleep mask!) to try and help speed up his relief. He will put a pillow under his head and put his legs up on the couch. This position is always what seems to help him relax more when trying to relieve his headache!
Grumpy laid down to relax and I started getting ready for our family gathering, I got busy in the kitchen and started on my recipe that I was making for our celebration gathering.
By the time I had these rolled up and baked, Grumpy was on his way to feeling better and had no excuse to not attend our little gathering!
Serve these up with a little of your favorite pizza or pasta sauce!
I piled these up on a plate and set out a warmed up bowl of pizza sauce to serve on the side for dipping. When these were done baking, Grumpy was up and feeling much better after setting aside some time to let the Excedrin® Extra Strength be his headache solution! Use as directed.
What tips do you have to help you relax and help bring fast relief for your headaches to ensure a meaningful moment in your life?
Be sure to try this recipe out for your next celebration!
Looking for more appetizers like these Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Roll Bites for your special moments? Check out my blog appetizer section!
PIN IT – Cheesy Garlic Pepperoni Bites
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough (I try to find the sheet without the seams)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- cooking spray
- pizza sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay crescent roll sheet out on flat surface that has been dusted with a little bit of flour. Roll dough lightly to flatten and stretch about 1/2 inch on all sides.
- Mix garlic powder and melted butter together.
- Brush butter mixture over top of crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over dough surface.
- Layer pepperoni slices over top of mozzarella cheese.
- Roll dough lengthwise starting at the side closest to you and pinch any dough back together where it may tear as rolling.
- Slice dough into 14 slices and place in round baking dish or cast iron skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until rolls are browned. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size:2 pepperonie bites
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271 Total Fat: 11g Sodium: 379mg Carbohydrates: 35g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 13g