This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias.
Lets face it. Weeknights are rough when it comes to dinner. If you work outside of the home like I do, then when you get home from work, one of the last things you want to do is dirty a bunch of dishes to make dinner.
That is where this Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork from Walmart comes to the rescue! It is so easy! Preheat your oven, chop your veggies while the oven is preheating, then put your marinated pork loin and vegetables all together on one pan and bake for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of your pork loin.
There is not a lot of prep work for this recipe and you can be ready to pop the pork loin in the oven about the same time it is done preheating. The pork loin is already marinated so you don’t need to worry about seasoning. It is ready to roast once you remove it from the package!
When making pork, I love to serve up with roasted vegetables coated in a maple and mustard glaze. The sugar from the maple caramelized your veggies while the mustard adds a little kick to them.
I also love to use shishito peppers. If you haven’t had them, they seem mild when uncooked, but when roasted, the heat comes out and what a nice contrast to the sweetness in the pork!
Arrange your chopped and seasoned veggies on your sheet pan that has been coated with cooking spray then make a spot for the pork loin to be placed (see above photo).
This is such a delicious, easy to put together weekday supper recipe. It also is great to use in leftovers for lunch the next day. I love to make frittatas and pork and veggies are all you need to whip up with that egg!
Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork gives you a quick and easy weeknight solution to dinner with lunch from the leftovers for the next day!
I found Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Loin Filet in the meat section of my local Walmart store.
Pin it! Sheet Pan Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables
*If you made this recipe, please give it a star rating!*
- 1 Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Loin Filet
- 6 small potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 ounces shishito pepper, washed and stems cut from top
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, chop potatoes, dice onion and prep peppers. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together maple syrup, stone ground mustard, salt, pepper, and cider vinegar.
- Add chopped vegetables and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables out on sheet pan and make room in center of vegetables to place pork loin.
- Remove pork loin from package and place on sheet pan in center of veggies. Be sure bacon side of pork loin it on top.
- Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes or until temperature of pork reaches 165 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 227mg Carbohydrates: 41g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 10g