This post is sponsored by Kraft-Heinz. All opinions are my own.
I love summer and everything that goes with it! The picnics, the beach trips, the holiday gatherings, and the food! This Wave Your Flag Cheesecake recipe is the perfect showstopper to start your summer off right by wowing your family and friends with how delicious and easy this recipe is to share!
With all this fun going on around me, I really don’t want to spend that much time heating up my kitchen making special treats for special occasions. I need to save time, money, and energy and still come out with a recipe that is going to make everyone happy and satisfied!
That is why I need to make this summer Grab.Go.Wow! Meal planning made easy saving time and money with Kraft Heinz products all found right in one spot! I found everything I needed to make my recipes right at Walmart. #GrabGoWow!
Nobody wants to bake in the heat so I decided that for our special weekend dinner I was going to serve up a no bake dessert recipe! Grumpy loves his strawberries and I love my blueberries so I decided to please us both with this Wave Your Flag Cheesecake!
Made super easy with store bought pound cake, strawberry flavored JELLO with fruit mixed in to make the first two layers.
Making the cheesecake filling is as easy as combining some sugar, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP! Refrigerate until ready to eat and watch it disappear at meal time!
Everyone needs to feel refreshed with an ice cold beverage and this Orange Lemonade Twist hit the spot for us! Refreshing citrus flavor nice and ice cold!
These recipes are perfect for all occasions, starting off with the first major holiday of summer, the 4th of July! Of course, you don’t want to forget to wow your friends for birthdays, picnics or family reunions!
This beverage was SO refreshing and delicious that everyone wanted to know how I made it. Imagine their surprise when I told them it was only 3 ingredients!
Be sure to visit this link for the Orange Lemonade Twist recipe along with other recipes, tips, and tricks that will make your summer meal planning much more affordable and easy to accomplish!
- 1 tub (8oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELLO-Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Slice 1 cup strawberries and halve the rest.
- Add boiling water to gelatin in large bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Add ice to cold water to make 2 cups, add to gelatin and stir until melted.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes or until slightly thickened while lining bottom of 13 x 9 dish with cake.
- Stir sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries into gelatin, then spoon onto cake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Whisk cream cheese and sugar together in large bowl, then stir in COOL WHIP.
- Spread over gelatin and decorate with strawberries and blueberries.
Wave Your Flag Cheesecake – Pin it!