Everyone loves to see deviled eggs on the menu and Mom’s Italian Style Deviled Eggs are no exception! They are full of flavor from fresh garlic and cayenne pepper giving them a tangy, addicting bite. They are naturally low in carbs and high in fat, making this a great food to add to your Keto, Low Carb High Fat Diet!
Don’t you love this Acaia Wood Serving Tray? I know I do!
My friend Claudia, who writes the blog What’s Cookin’ Italian Style recently sent me her new cookbook to review. I met her online in 2009 and have made a few of her recipes from her blog. One in particular that we loved was Cajun Shrimp with Linguini and Creamy Parmesan Sauce!
Claudia’s cookbook is everything you need for authentic Italian Recipes. I am so excited to have had the opportunity to try out some recipes for her!
Heartfelt and definitely made with love recipes, her cookbook is a treasure to have in your home. It epitomizes deep family roots with a strong love for food and feeding those you love!
We couldn’t pass up trying Mom’s Italian Style Steak either! Stuffed with fresh garlic and brushed with an Italian marinade, this will cook up nicely on your grill or seared hot in a grill pan and finished off in your oven!
If you’re interested in Claudia’s cookbook, you can buy it HERE. Be sure to follow Claudia on her social media channels so you don’t miss one delicious bite! Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped parsley
- Place eggs in large saucepan and cover with cold water. Place on burner over medium high heat and cover saucepan with lid. Bring eggs just to the boiling point. Leaving the saucepan on the burner, turn off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain, then rinse in cold water.
- Peel the shell off the egg. Cut each egg in half and scoop out the yolk into a small bowl.
- Place empty whites of the egg halves on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, spice and mix together until well blended with no lumps.
- Open zip lock bag or pastry bag fitted with piping tip. Place egg yolk mixture in the bag. Pip yolk mixture into the egg white shells to make a swirl effect.
- Garnish with sprinkles of parsley and paprika on top of each egg. Refrigerate covered until cold. Serve.
1 quart sized zip lock bag or piping bag with large star tip
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 egg halves
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 194mg Sodium: 208mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 7g
Pin it! Mom’s Italian Style Deviled Eggs
Disclosure: I received a copy of Claudia’s cookbook in exchange for a review on my blog. This post contains affiliate links for products I love to use and want to share with you!