With the entrance of fall in all it’s glorious colors and crisp cool air, I wanted to share with you this recipe for Baked Brie with Maple Pecan Topping. This sugar free recipe fits perfectly into the fall theme and upcoming holidays and I love that it is keto friendly, sugar free, and pairs perfectly with a glass of Rosé
! You definitely will want to #Fallintorosé this year!
Over this last summer, I fell in love with Rosé
. It was the perfect, crisp and refreshing beverage to relax with at the end of the day. Now that fall is here, I want to continue to enjoy it! I’m not ready to give up my Rosé
, I just have to treat it as a special occasion treat! Today, I am here to show you how to have your Rosé
in the fall and throughout the holidays :).
The Wines of Provence
, #Mastersofrosé, have certainly captured my attention. They are the first export into the U.S. market both in volume and value and 16 million bottles are exported into the United States. Nearly 1/2 of rose consumed in the U.S. comes from Provence! This French wine with its flavor and beauty has totally won me over!
If you’ve been following me on Facebook and Instagram, then you have noticed our diet has changed and we are living the sugar free, low carb way. So, to pair with our Rosé Wines of Provence
, I prepared this fall themed treat made with sugar free pecan maple topping, served over top of a warm baked brie. To go with the brie, I made homemade almond flour crackers, served with some salty, brined olives, and some cheddar cheese slices (for the more picky cheese eaters!)
The Rosé Wines of Provence
gives an intimate feel. Something that is perfect for small family gatherings, or even just for a romantic evening at home with your Grumpy. The French wine with the fall theme just added to this warming atmosphere. The color of the Rosé
is absolutely beautiful and in my opinion, complements the fall in color as well as flavor!
These Rosé Wines of Provence
match our casual lifestyle way of life. This premium, elegant wine fits perfectly with our simple lifestyle. Trendy without a lot of lush, that’s my favorite way to live!
Baked Brie with Maple Pecan Topping – Sugar Free
A taste of fall entertaining, This sugar free recipe fits perfectly into the fall theme and upcoming holidays and I love that it is keto friendly, sugar free, and pairs perfectly with a glass of Rosé!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Brie on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- While Brie is baking, combine erythritol, water, and mapleine extract in a small sauce pan. Stir well to combine. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a slow simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove syrup from heat and carefully transfer to a blender. Sprinkle 1;2 teaspoon xanthan gum over top of hot syrup. (do NOT pour). Immediately blend on high for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle second 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum over top of syrup mixture. Blend on high again for 2 minutes more. mixture will be thick.
- Transfer Brie to serving plate. Pour syrup over hot brie and sprinkle with chopped roasted pecans.
- Serve with crackers and fruit.
Xanthan Gum can be tricky. Be sure to lightly sprinkle over your syrup and stir well to combine.
**This post may contain affiliate links for products used in the recipe.
Pin it! Baked Brie with Maple Pecan Topping!