This pos for Lemon Cheesecake Muffins is sponsored by Nestlé® Coffee-mate® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Lemon Cheesecake Muffins have a bright lemon flavor, are finely textured and lightweight, and completely delicious!
They are perfect with just a sprinkling of powdered sugar on top. These Lemon Cheesecake Muffins make the perfect accompaniment to your morning cup of coffee!
I don’t know about the rest of you, but the north-eastern part of the US is just recovering from a really nasty blizzard! The day of the blizzard our snow was wet and heavy, making the view gorgeous, but travel treacherous. I stayed home all day and didn’t even attempt to travel.
The next day, we had already warmed back up to where the snow was starting to melt. I am so ready for spring and for winter to be over! For this reason, today I am sharing with you a spring-inspired recipe that should make you feel happy and bright!
We spent early Saturday morning cleaning out our tremendously long driveway and cleaning the heavy wet snow off our deck. These muffins were whipped up right after that driveway cleanup was complete.
While I call these Lemon Cheesecake Muffins, make no mistake, these babies can be interpreted as dessert also! I added a light sprinkle of powdered sugar and lemon zest for that extra pop of lemon flavor for the finishing touch.
Let’s talk about this new Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Honey Cream and Honey Pecan creamer I found in the dairy section in Walmart the other day.
There is just a touch of honey and all-natural pecan flavor derived from real pecans in this creamer. All-natural goodness in your mug! I love how it complements these spring-inspired muffins also.
The sugar content in the Coffee-mate creamer is reduced from 5 grams to 3 grams per serving. That made a perfect accompaniment to our morning. I loved the taste of a touch of honey in the creamer as I sipped. Honey and lemon are so perfect together, don’t you agree?
How many of you are ready for Spring to show its face? The first day of Spring is almost here, so grab your bowl, put your ingredients in place, brew that cup of coffee and enjoy it with a Lemon Cheesecake Muffin!
Other Low Carb Keto Muffin Recipes you may like
Lemon Cheesecake Muffins – Pin it!
*If you made these Lemon Cheesecake Muffins, please give them a star rating*
Lemon Cheesecake Muffins are deliciously light and low carb with a bright citrus flavor. Only 2 net carbs per serving!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup classic monkfruit
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fine ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered monkfruit (optional)
- lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray, or use a silicone muffin cup/pan.
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese. Add classic monkfruit and cream together for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending until well combined. Add extract and lemon juice with last egg. The mixture will be very loose.
- Mix together in a separate bowl: salt, baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour, and whey protein. Add to wet mixture and mix using a hand mixer for about 2-3 minutes. The batter will thicken as you mix. Once you are done mixing with the mixer, using a rubber scraper, fold batter over scraping the sides of the bowl to completely ensure the batter is combined.
- Using a large (1/4 cup sized) scoop, place one scoop batter in each muffin cup. Do not overfill.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until tops are lightly browned and when a toothpick inserted in center of the muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from pan.
- To serve, sprinkle with a light sprinkling of powdered monkfruit and a sprinkling of lemon zest. (if using)
Don't overfill your muffin cups. If you put more than the 1/4 cup. Because these are grain free, your muffin will rise above the liner edge and spread out over the top rather than dome. I kind of found that out the hard way!
Net Carbs: 2g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 1g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 muffin
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gSugar 1g