This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeginWithBustelo #CollectiveBias
Low Carb Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake is a grain free, sugar free cake full of almond flavor and fresh raspberries. It is a delicious accompaniment to your morning cup of coffee made with the rich, full-bodied flavor of Café Bustelo®.
Everyone who knows me, knows how much I enjoy my coffee. The bolder the flavor is, the more I love it! That is why I fell in love with Café Bustelo the first time I tasted it.
I had my first taste of Café Bustelo K-Cups when one of my co-worker’s who is of Latin heritage, brought it into work. She offered it to me to try because she knows I love my coffee bold. Normally I will not drink a K-Cup because I feel they don’t do the coffee justice, but the Café Bustelo K-Cups were not that way at all!
I make the ground coffee at home with the Café Bustelo Brick Coffee. I love how the full bodied flavor stands up to my heavy cream and I can still taste the coffee!
Nothing is better than to enjoy this Low Carb Raspberry Coffee Cake with a sip of coffee, another bite of coffee cake, another sip of coffee, repeat. This was a perfect lazy weekend brunch for us.
The crumb on this coffee cake is perfection. You don’t want to stop eating it. In all reality, you want to savor it slowly with your coffee. Then when your done, you look forward to your afternoon snack or next morning meal!
I served this coffee cake at a jewelry party I had yesterday afternoon. It was a big hit with both my keto and non-keto friends. One friend’s words were “this is absolutely delicious, I wouldn’t know it was keto!”. That comment made me very happy!
I also made a few more lovers of this high quality Hispanic coffee! If your looking to try it yourself, be sure to CLICK HERE for $1 off all Café Bustelo products Valid starting 3/18/18 and head on over to the coffee aisle at your local ShopRite. I found mine at the Slingerlands, NY ShopRite.
It’s time to awaken your senses, get that burst of energy, and get a taste of flavor like none other!
Pin me! Low Carb Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake!
Go ahead! Print this recipe, then brew some Cafe Bustelo. I think your going to fall in love too! Don’t eat low carb or sugar free Keto diet? Then give this Blueberry Lime Coffee Cake recipe a try!
- 1/4 cup stick butter, softened
- 4 ounces block-style cream cheese
- 1 cup Erythritol
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup superfine almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Kumquats for garnish (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Add the Erythritol and blend until well combined. Add almond extract and eggs, one at a time, beating until creamy.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with hand blender at medium speed until creamy and fluffy.
- Spread batter into 8-inch round baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Place a layer of raspberries on top of the batter and press in slightly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Until cake begins to brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream if desired.
It is best to let this cake cool completely before serving. If you try to remove it from the pan while it is still warm, it could easily fall apart. I baked mine the day before serving and refrigerated it. Just take it out about 30 minutes before serving to warm up to room temperature.
Net Carbs: 5 (nutrition information does not include kumquat garnish) Use as a guide only, information calculated on myfitnesspal.