Low Carb Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake is a grain-free, sugar-free cake full of almond flavor and fresh raspberries. Topped off with a little bit of whipped cream, it is a delicious accompaniment to your morning cup of coffee. This is a great recipe to have for your weekend brunch with your family.
Everyone who knows me knows how much I enjoy my coffee. The bolder the flavor is, the more I love it! That is why I fell in love with Café Bustelo the first time I tasted it.
I had my first taste of Café Bustelo K-Cups when one of my co-worker’s who is of Latin heritage, brought it into work. She offered it to me to try because she knows I love my coffee bold. Normally I will not drink a K-Cup because I feel they don’t do the coffee justice, but the Café Bustelo K-Cups were not that way at all!
I make the ground coffee at home with the Café Bustelo Brick Coffee. I love how the full-bodied flavor stands up to my heavy cream and I can still taste the coffee!
Nothing is better than to enjoy this Low Carb Raspberry Coffee Cake with a sip of coffee, another bite of coffee cake, another sip of coffee, repeat. This was a perfect lazy weekend brunch for us.
The crumb on this coffee cake is perfection. You don’t want to stop eating it. In all reality, you want to savor it slowly with your coffee. Then when you’re done, you look forward to your afternoon snack or next morning meal!
I served this coffee cake at a jewelry party I had yesterday afternoon. It was a big hit with both my keto and non-keto friends. One friend’s words were “this is absolutely delicious, I wouldn’t know it was keto!”. That comment made me very happy!
It’s time to awaken your senses, get that burst of energy, and get a taste of flavor like none other!
Pin me! Low Carb Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake!
Go ahead! Print this recipe, then brew some Cafe Bustelo. I think you’re going to fall in love too! Don’t eat low carb or sugar-free Keto diet? Then give this Blueberry Lime Coffee Cake recipe a try!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Bob' Red Mill Superfine almond flour
- 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill coconut flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Add the Erythritol and blend until well combined. Add almond extract and eggs, one at a time, beating until creamy.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with hand blender at medium speed until creamy and fluffy.
- Spread batter into 8-inch round baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Place a layer of raspberries on top of the batter and press in slightly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Until cake begins to brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake. Serve with fresh whipped cream if desired.
Net Carbs = 4
Note: Whipped Cream and Kumquats not calculated into nutrition information. These are optional ingredients and serving suggestions. Take into consideration the nutritional content for these additions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Pioneer Woman 9 Inch Stoneware Pie Dish (1)
Cafe Bustelo Espresso Coffee, 6 Ounce Bricks (Pack of 12)
Princess House Heritage Irish Mug
Bob's Red Mill Super-Fine Gluten Free Almond Flour, 3 Pound
BOB'S RED MILL, Flour, Og2, Coconut, Pack of 4, Size 16 OZ, (Gluten Free Kosher 95%+ Organic)
Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 oz (Pack of 3)
Watkins Imitation Extract, Almond, 2 Fl Oz
Serving Size:1/8th recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 227mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 7g