This recipe for Keto Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein is made with thinly sliced Certified Angus Beef® brand bottom round steak served in a delicious low-carb sauce tossed with broccoli and shirataki noodles! Beef and Broccoli Lo mein just became one of our favorite ketogenic recipes!
I am a paid ambassador for Certified Angus Beef ® brand through Sunday Supper Movement. All opinions are my own.
It’s not often when I suggest a dish for dinner that the first response out of Grumpy is “Ok, that sounds good.” He usually dodges almost every suggestion I make and to the point where sometimes I just want to give up and say go open a can of soup!
Sometimes I don’t give the man a choice! That is probably the best way, but honestly, I work all day too and some days my day is so busy I don’t get a chance to think about home or what’s for dinner. Thinking at the end of a long day can be so hard when all you want to do is just drop and do nothing!
I am so happy to have this quick and easy Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein recipe handy! We were completely surprised at how delicious the Shirataki noodles were. We did not expect to like them! I’m very glad we did though because messing up my #BestAngusBeef would have been a sad disaster.
We definitely will be keeping this low carb recipe in our menu rotation! I hope you will add it to yours!
Are you looking for some other quick and easy Beef recipes? Try this Sweet and Spicy Beef Kabaobs and Peperoncini Barbecue Cheeseburger Sliders! You may also want to try beef for breakfast and make my friend Renee’s recipe for Carne Picada Breakfast Tacos!
- 1 package Shirataki Noodles, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 3/4 lb Certified Angus Beef top round, trimmed of all visible fat, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Rinse noodles and prepare as recommended by packaging; drain and set aside.
- Combine the broth, dry white wine, coconut aminos, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil. Remove from heat, whisk in erythritol. Sprinkle with Xanthan gum and whisk well. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Swirl in 2 teaspoons of the avocado oil, then add the beef. Stir-fry until just cooked through, 3-4 minutes; transfer to a plate. Swirl in the remaining 1 teaspoon avocado oil, then add the broccoli, scallions, and garlic. Stir-fry until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute. Stir in the beef and noodles and toss with tongs to coat, cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
Nutrition analysis calculated using myfitnesspal. Please use your own discretion. Ingredients used will impact information.
For Keto: Net Carbs: 7g, Protein: 28g
Serving Size:1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275