This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. This Cilantro Lime Grilled Pork Chop recipe was created for this chop.All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Cilantro Lime Grilled Pork Chops are a quick and easy recipe to get on the dinner table. The pork is marinated for about 15 minutes, then grilled to perfection in about 10. Finish them off with a brush of cilantro lime sauce, then if your feeling it, add a little more to the chop when its on your plate!
The only thing easier than making this recipe for Cilantro Lime Grilled Pork Chops was shopping for them! I bought these Smithfield All Natural Bone-In Pork Chops using Walmart’s Online Grocery Pick-up.
It was as easy as downloading the app to my phone, signing up for an account, shopping and paying for it online and giving them an idea of when you would be picking it up!
Once I checked in, Walmart was able to track my progression to their store! This was definitely an awesome experience and I will do my shopping this way going forward.
Grumpy and I are too busy to browse the stores. With the house renovations going on, we barely have time for anything else. So, it was nice to shop online the day before, picking out all the ingredients I needed for my weekend recipes. The next morning I just drove to Walmart to pick up my order!
For this recipe I went really simple. Grilled Smithfield All Natural Pork Chops are full of flavor, without adding too many extras to it. While I grilled my pork chops, you could also cook this recipe in a skillet or in the oven.
Since I was only grilling two pork chops, I didn’t need a lot of marinade. It was as easy as stirring together some cumin, chipotle chili powder, lime juice, sugar substitute and salt.
Get more great pork recipe ideas by following Smithfield® on their social media channels!
Pin it to save the recipe for Cilantro Lime Grilled Pork Chops!
For the Marinade:
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- dash of salt
For the Cilantro Lime Topping:
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, diced
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- Mix together all ingredients for the marinade. Place pork chops in resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over pork chops. Seal bag and marinade at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill until hot. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and grill on once side for 7 minutes. Flip pork chops and cook another 7-9 minutes, until internal temperature registers to 145 degrees. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Mix together the cilantro lime topping and brush over grilled pork chops prior to serving.
Calories: 398, Fat 13g., Carbs 2, Protien: 64
Nutrition information calculated using myfitnesspal is provided as a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.
Serving Size:1 pork chops
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 227mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 19g