This recipe for Keto Slider Buns are not only low carb but they are gluten, dairy, and yeast free! You can easily make this recipe as a loaf of bread or rolls. It is about this one of the best recipes reminiscent of wheat bread I have made so far on Keto, and I have made many!
These Keto Slider Buns have a warm buttery aroma when baking. Your entire house will fill with the awesome scent of bread. And, the most wonderful thing about it, is it is a low carb, keto friendly bread that will make your taste buds and your tummy happy!
A Keto Bread Cookbook Review
One of the most missed foods in our diet is bread. What I miss the most is my toast in the morning, or a slider roll for my mini burgers. I also really miss a nice yeasty dinner roll on the holiday table! So, when Cassidy told me she would send me her Keto Bread eBook (affiliate link) for review, I jumped at the opportunity and made her authentic bread recipe into Keto Slider Buns!
Cassidy’s bread eBook also has recipes for waffles, pancakes, and muffins. I’ve made the pancakes and waffles and they both turned out delicious. Be sure to scroll down closer to the end of this post for an affiliate link to purchase her eBook so you can try all her scrumptious recipes also!!
Pancake and waffle photos provided by Cassidy Stauffer
How to make Keto Slider Buns
Time needed: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
A delicious bun perfect for serving as a vessel for grilled summer burgers!
- Measure dry ingredients
Add all dry ingredients to mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Separate eggs
Separate yolks from eggs. Add 1 yolk in to the dry ingredients.
- Whisk egg whites
Using a hand mixer, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed.
- Mix wet ingredients and egg yolk
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients (except for egg whites) and mix until just combined.
- Add the egg whites
Combine the egg whites to the dough mixture.
- Shape and bake
Shape dough into slider sized buns and place on parchment paper. Bake
- Remove Keto Slider Buns from oven and cool then serve!
You will want to let these cool a little when they come out of the oven. I toasted the slider roll under the broiler with a little butter on top, then served them with beef slider sized patties. It was delicious!
Tips for making Keto Slider Buns
- When adding the egg whites, add only half of them first.
- Use the hand mixer when combining the first half of egg whites, then continue with a rubber spatula to finish folding the remaining egg whites in.
- If your dough sticks to your hands when shaping the slider buns, just wetting your hands a little will solve the problem.
You may need
The following is an affiliate link for Cassidy’s Keto Bread eBook. This affiliate link is designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Cassidy’s eBook.\Click here to buy Cassidy’s eBook!
Recipe Links here
Recipe shared with permission from the author of Cassidy's Keto Bread eBook. A sturdy and delicious bread recipe with a slight sourdough flavor!
- 1 ½ Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 ½ Tbsp Psyllium Powder
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 7 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 Drops Liquid Vanilla Stevia, optional
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, breaking up any clumps with your fingers.
- Add 1 egg yolk to the dry ingredients and place the 7 egg whites in a separate mixing bowl.
- When oven is pre-heated, beat the egg whites until peaks form. Then, pour into dry ingredients and beat until just barely combined.
- Add the boiling water, apple cider vinegar, and stevia to the mixture and beat until well combined and thickened. You don't have to be gentle, but do not overmix.
- Form dough into buns, placing on parchment lined baking sheet and slightly flatten - leaving some space between the rolls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool completely.
net carbs = 6
Serving Size2 slider buns
Amount Per Serving Calories 256Total Fat 17gCarbohydrates 17gFiber 11gProtein 11g